Namastè

I honor the place in you
in which the entire universe dwells.
I honor the place in you
which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
I honor the place in you where,
if you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
there is only one of us.

Namastè

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Culture-gasm!!!

"Nah, Hooking up is such a communist notion. Think about it, you're giving it up for free and giving everybody equal access but you're not really seeing the benefits of it. That kinda sounds like a poor way to live..." lOl. Sometimes I don't know where I come up with this stuff. = P

John Legend - Rolling in the Deep (Adele Cover) by johnlegend

Consider that the appetizer before watching this fascinating documentary.  You can find more documentaries like this here


No comments: