Namastè

I honor the place in you
in which the entire universe dwells.
I honor the place in you
which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
I honor the place in you where,
if you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
there is only one of us.

Namastè

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Being & Becoming... Defined~





I have come so far~

and have yet to be~

In this act of becoming~

For this state of being~

But a "dance of atoms"~

and of light confined~

Full of warmth and spirit~

and a conscious mind~

Rejuvenates those centers~

Full of mystery~

That I often feel~

but I cannot see~

But if not for knowing~

I shall seek and find~

More than truth and meaning~

I'll be redefined~

But to re-emerge~

Full of light and peace~

Creation manifests~

a spiritual release~



-a creative musing compliments of philosophergurl/ tekgurl (-phi*G)

No comments: