Namastè

I honor the place in you
in which the entire universe dwells.
I honor the place in you
which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
I honor the place in you where,
if you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
there is only one of us.

Namastè

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Have A Dream




image source: Shelterness

"I like trees because they seem more resigned to the way they have to live than other things do." ~Willa Cather, 1913



The groves were God's first temples. ~William Cullen Bryant, "A Forest Hymn"




image source: examiner.com

"It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a claim upon men's hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air that emanation from old trees, that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit." ~Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments: