Namastè

I honor the place in you
in which the entire universe dwells.
I honor the place in you
which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
I honor the place in you where,
if you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
there is only one of us.

Namastè

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Brilliant

“Before the beginning of great brilliance, there must be chaos. Before a brilliant person begins something great, they must look foolish in the crowd.”


“Simplicity is the key to brilliance” ~Bruce Lee

“Brilliance is typically the act of an individual, but incredible stupidity can usually be traced to an organization” ~Jon Bentley

“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull.” ~W. C. Fields

[Although to be fair I should note the Disclaimer:]
“Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.”

No comments: