Namastè

I honor the place in you
in which the entire universe dwells.
I honor the place in you
which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
I honor the place in you where,
if you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
there is only one of us.

Namastè

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We Have a Contender: Cutest Puppy Photo Ever


Due to the overwhelming response for the cutest puppy photo ever, it never occurred to me that there could be any contenders for the title of Cutest Puppy Photo Ever (as evidenced by the name of the title). But after a brief review of this submission we've decided to award the title of 1st runner up to this photo... under the condition that the gratuitous use of baby within the photograph doesn't really make it the cutest puppy photo, but might very well qualify the submission to be one of the cutest "baby with puppy" photographs we've seen. Either way, if you have a puppy photo that you think is better, or can top the cuteness of any of our previous photograph selections we'd be more than happy to repost your submission. = )

No comments: