Namastè

I honor the place in you
in which the entire universe dwells.
I honor the place in you
which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
I honor the place in you where,
if you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
there is only one of us.

Namastè

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mapped Model of My friends


‎
"If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day." — E.B. White


This is one hell of a tool to try and plan my spring break. JK, i'm not going to Greece, not yet anyway, not just YET. = p

No comments: