Namastè

I honor the place in you
in which the entire universe dwells.
I honor the place in you
which is of love, of truth, of light, and of peace.
I honor the place in you where,
if you are in that place in you,
and I am in that place in me,
there is only one of us.

Namastè

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Nature of a Mentor


‎"When the pupil is ready to learn, a teacher will appear... We cannot see our reflection in running water. It is only in still water that we can see..."



"Change and growth take place when a person has risked themselves and dares to become involved in experimenting with their own life."  - Herbert Otto


"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions."  - Oliver Wendell Holmes

"The value of experience is not in seeing much but in seeing wisely."  - Sir William Osler




"Study nature, Love nature, be close to nature. While some might; it will never fail you." ~Frank Lloyd Wright

No comments: